YOUTUBE - ME AND MY DOG GET LOST?!


Hey guys! My new video is up and I thought, like always, I'd post it on here to make sure you guys are aware.
I took a quick stroll with my dog and thought I'd give you guys a little insight in to why I am running my blog and what I plan to do with YouTube.

For those of you that don't know, I started my blog when I was 16 and, to be honest, it hasn't really changed much in the last 3 years (other than I have a lot more of your guys viewing my content). Over the years, it has become clearer for me what my main vision was for this blog and what my aim is in the long run; making content that is ideal for normal girls and guys like us that feel a little out of place when watching these beautiful and talented beauty gurus.
It's no surprise when I say that I am not on the level of the likes of Zoella and Rosie Fortescue (shock), and I'm not exactly someone that is absolutely stunning or rolling in cash. I am a HUGE fan of beauty YouTubers, bloggers and bloggers, however one thing I've noticed throughout watching them is that I love the products however I could never really afford to go to places, such as the MAC store and Sephora and just blow £300 on makeup in one hit. That's why I wanted to create beauty and fashion alternatives for those people, like myself, that don't live a "lavish life", and test out and review the "cheaper" products to see if they are just as good as those the high end beauty gurus are using.

I've explained a little more in my video, so go have a look; leave a like and subscribe to my channel for more content to come in the future!





Comments