MEN'S FASHION - WOMEN'S ALTERNATIVES 2016


It was probably over a year ago now that I last made one of these, but I couldn't not create another following how successful the post was (may have to start creating these more often rather than just annually).

Here is the return of my 'Women's Alternatives to Men's Fashion', where I take some of my favourite celebrity males (in terms of fashion sense and "other") and give you guys high street alternatives to their fashion so you can look just as great as them.
For me, I LOVE men's fashion, and I have been known to scout a couple of items from TOPMAN and other similar stores (I am currently sitting wearing a jumper that is from the men's section of Boohoo; why do no stores sell hoodies anymore that aren't cropped, I HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM!)

These lads have been in the spotlight quite often for their fashion sense, and I wanted to highlight my favourite from the moment. First of all, what is a 'women's alternatives' post without mentioning a member of '5 Seconds of Sumer'? My first post included lead vocalist Luke Hemmings, with my second naming Michael Clifford in the mix. Those lads dress incredibly well, which is why I have chosen none other than bassist, Calum Hood, in the third instalment to this series. Alongside Calum, following the musical direction, I have lead vocalist of 5SOS's support group and one of my favourite bands, Rob Damiani from DON BROCO, as well as JB himself (I'm surprised I've never mentioned him in my other posts before, to be honest).
In terms of celeb stars I have included one of the most beautiful boys on the scene at the moment, Brooklyn Beckham, as well as 'Pretty Little Liars' star, Tyler Blackburn.

(Just in case you are not aware, all the products are linked if you click on their title!)















CALUM HOOD
Shirt: ASOS Boyfriend Shirt in Summer Check - £25.00
Jacket: ASOS Girlfriend Denim Jacket in Black - £40.00
Jeans: TOPSHOP Washed Black Joni Jeans - £36.00
Boots: Black Embossed Lace Up Boots from New Look - £14.00
Hat: Slouch Boyfriend Beanie from Boohoo - £3.00




















BROOKLYN BECKHAM
Hoodie: ASOS Hoodie in Burgundy - £18.00
Jeans: Raw Hem Straight Leg Jeans from TOPSHOP - £40.00
Hat: Khaki Camo Print Hat from New Look - £7.99
Shoes: Vans Classic Slip Ons in Check - £47.00




















JUSTIN BIEBER
T-Shirt: Knitted Jersey Oversized Tee from Boohoo - £10.00
Jeans: ASOS Mom Jeans with Rips and Busts - £35.00
Shoes: Zip Side Skater Shoes in White from Boohoo - £15.00
Hat: Patagonia 73 Logo Baseball Cap from ASOS - £24.00





















ROB DAMIANI
Shirt: ASOS Reclaimed Vintage Sheer Wrap Front Top - £28.00
Jeans: TOPSHOP Washed Black Joni Jeans - £36.00
Shoes: Office Mid Chunky Lace Ups in Tan Suede - £28.00




















TYLER BLACKBURN
Tank: Peace & Love Slogan Vest Top from Misguided - £10.00
Jeans: Riot Retro High Rise Ripped Jeans from Misguided - £30.00
Coat: Rust Faux Fur Collar Coat from Miss Empire - £36.00





Photo Credit:
'opfavstyles' on Twitter
looklive.com
locksnews.com
gettyimages.com
tumblr.com

Comments