#IBlogBecause


HAPPY MONDAY!

Earlier today, while scrolling through Twitter, I had an extremely nice man named John send me a DM about a campaign that he has started, that looks at bringing together the blogging community to make it stronger than ever.
This campaign is called, '#iblogbecause', and gets fellow bloggers, like myself, to write or create a video that states why we started blogging. With around 200,000 people already involved I was more than eager to share my thoughts and contribute to such a great campaign!

For me, I blog because I've always loved writing and creating content that others can enjoy. Since 2012 I have been reading fashion and beauty blogs and watching various content on YouTube, and always felt inspired to create content the same. I started my blog in 2013 and began creating posts that looks more significantly at the likes of feminism, power and influential ability that those in the limelight have, something that has always felt passionate about, and thought was extremely credible for my blog and it's content.
I am so glad that I started blogging and creating content that I enjoy writing, and hopefully others enjoy reading! It comes with a lot of hard work but it always pays off in the end knowing that I am proud of what I have published.



If you are a blogger or YouTuber/vlogger and would like to get involved, go over to the #iblogbecause Thunderclap to get more details, as well as messaging the creator, John (@JohnRdToVol) to see what you have to do.
Even if you're a supporter of the blogging/vlogging community, go over to the Thunderclap and support the cause using either you Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr page!

Thank you guys so much,
Kira xo


Comments