Get To Know Me - 100 Question Tag!


If you have noticed, you'll see that recently in the past couple of months my blog has changed in the type of content I post as well as how frequently I have been uploading. I never used to post personal content on here however have started to as I thought their wasn't enough of that on my blog before and it just seemed a bit empty.
Although I have been writing a lot more about myself and my views/experiences with certain topics, I don't think you guys really know me THAT well. I have seen a few bloggers in the past answer these questions and I thought I may as well give them a go and give you guys more of an idea to who I am!

Quick Note: If you guys want to answer these questions, then tweet me your answers @iridescencefash and I'll read through them and get to know you guys!



1. DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR CLOSET DOORS OPEN OR CLOSED?

  • Closed, I don't know why but I find it so creepy keeping the door open

2. DO YOU TAKE THE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONER BOTTLES FROM HOTELS?

  • No, I use my own stuff when I stay in hotels anyway

3. DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR SHEETS TUCKED IN OR OUT?

  • Out, but I have to have the bottom of the sheets wrapped around my feet

4. HAVE YOU STOLEN A STREET SIGN BEFORE?

  • I'm really not the rebellious person so no, although I have been with a group while they've done so!

5. DO YOU LIKE TO USE POST-IT NOTES?

  • I use them at uni to be passive aggressive, leaving them in convenient places telling people to "clean up their mess" :):):)

6. DO YOU CUT OUT COUPONS BUT THEN NEVER USE THEM?

  • I don't think I have ever cut out a coupon in my life

7. WOULD YOU RATHER BE ATTACKED BY A BIG BEAR OR A SWARM OF BEES?

  • Well if their honey bees they are most likely not going to attack me, but I'm so afraid of bugs I'll probably still choose the bear

8. DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES?

  • Nope

9. DO YOU ALWAYS SMILE FOR PICTURES?

  • I have this weird grin that I always seem to pull in photos which is a bit grim but I rarely ever smile properly, not sure why!

10. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?

  • I actually took a while to think about this, I'm not actually sure, all the pet peeves I could think of I actually don't mind that much!

11. DO YOU EVER COUNT YOUR STEPS WHEN YOU WALK?

  • No lol

12. HAVE YOU PEED IN THE WOODS?

  • Not that I'm aware of

13. HAVE YOU EVER POOPED IN THE WOODS?

  • Definitely not

14. DO YOU EVER DANCE EVEN IF THERES NO MUSIC PLAYING?

  • Usually when my housemates are cooking or we're all standing in the kitchen it all kind of happens between us all and then we contemplate our lives for a bit and what we're actually doing... 

15. DO YOU CHEW YOUR PENS AND PENCILS?

  • I used to in school but no, I don't

16. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH THIS WEEK?

  • Did not expect questions like these, ffs hahahah! 0 though, to answer the question

17. WHAT SIZE IS YOUR BED?

  • Double at both home and university

18. WHAT IS YOUR SONG OF THE WEEK?

  • I can't stop listening to Low Life by FUTURE and The Weeknd

19. IS IT OK FOR GUYS TO WEAR PINK?

  • Of course? What question is this!?

20. DO YOU STILL WATCH CARTOONS?

  • Um ya

21. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE?

  • Honestly have no idea

22. WHERE WOULD YOU BURY HIDDEN TREASURE IF YOU HAD SOME?

  • Under my bed?

23. WHAT DO YOU DRINK WITH DINNER?

  • Diet Coke m8

24. WHAT DO YOU DIP A CHICKEN NUGGET IN?

  • McDonald's BBQ or Curry Sauce

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?

  • I'm actually addicted to cheese, it's becoming a huge problem for me as it's so expensive and I cannot afford to spend nearly £10 on cheese a week

26. WHAT MOVIES COULD YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND STILL LOVE?

  • Scooby Doo 1 & 2, without a doubt (watch them at least once a week anyway)

27. LAST PERSON YOU KISSED/KISSED YOU?

  • Moving on

28. WERE YOU EVER A BOY/GIRL SCOUT?

  • The UK equivalent to a Girl Scout is a Rainbow/Brownie/Girl Guide, to which I was a Brownie and a Girl Guide

29. WOULD YOU EVER STRIP OR POSE NUDE IN A MAGAZINE?

  • I highly doubt it tbh

30. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WROTE A LETTER TO SOMEONE ON PAPER?

  • Probably when I was about 7 and wrote a love letter to a boy at school but never actually sent it

31. CAN YOU CHANGE THE OIL ON A CAR?

  • Ffs no, I can't even fill a car up with petrol and I've been driving almost 2 years

32. EVER GOTTEN A SPEEDING TICKET?

  • No, although my step dad did once whilst driving my car and he tried to blame me, but where he was caught was right near his work so my mum knew immediately that it was not me (I had a black box, also, so I was SO scared to go over speed limit)

33. EVER RAN OUT OF GAS?

  • No

34. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF SANDWICH?

  • Probably cheese with Ready Salted flavour crisps in it

35. BEST THING TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST?

  • I really hate breakfast unless I'm feeling up to it which is rarely, but I think I could never turn down a sausage sandwich 

36. WHAT IS YOUR USUAL BEDTIME?

  • About 3-4am

37. ARE YOU LAZY?

  • Depends, sometimes I am when I'm trying to put things off, but I can be a bit of a clean freak so I like to have everything sorted 

38. WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN?

  • I wasn't allowed to trick or treat as a kid because my mum thought it was rude asking strangers for free things, however when I was older and started going to Halloween parties I was always just the generic witch

39. WHAT IS YOUR CHINESE ASTROLOGICAL SIGN?

  • A bull I believe? I'm a Taurus mate

40. HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN YOU SPEAK?

  • Just English, although I feel like I can read Spanish quite well; every time I go on holiday to there I can read and understand most of the stuff I see (I'll be terrible trying to speak it, though)

41. DO YOU HAVE ANY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS?

  • Nope, but I'm literally drowning in email subscriptions if they count

42. WHICH ARE BETTER: LEGOS OR LINCOLN LOGS?

  • Lego's wtf no competition

43. ARE YOU STUBBORN?

  • Extremely

44. WHO IS BETTER: LENO OR LETTERMAN?

  • ... I am not sure who these people are...

45. EVER WATCH SOAP OPERAS?

  • Yeah, only Hollyoaks though

46. ARE YOU AFRAID OF HEIGHTS?

  • I don't think so, but I am afraid of falling

47. DO YOU SING IN THE CAR?

  • Who doesn't?!

48. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?

  • I do not

49. DO YOU DANCE IN THE CAR?

  • Yes; don't dance and drive, kids

50. EVER USED A GUN?

  • A water gun?

51. LAST TIME YOU GOT A PORTRAIT TAKEN BY A PHOTOGRAPHER?

  • Never, unless you count club photos hahaha

52. DO YOU THINK MUSICALS ARE CHEESY?

  • Yeah, but who doesn't love a good ol' HSM/Camp Rock/Cheetah Girls marathon?

53. IS CHRISTMAS STRESSFUL?

  • No, but it stresses my mum out which ends up stressing me out

54. EVER EAT A PIEROGI?

  • I have no idea what that is

55. FAVORITE TYPE OF FRUIT PIE?

  • Chicken; I don't think I've ever had a sweet pie, definitely prefer savoury

56. OCCUPATIONS YOU WANTED TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?

  • A youthologist (basically a psychologist for children)

57. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?

  • I most certainly do, and it creeps me out every day

58. EVER HAVE A DEJA-VU FEELING?

  • Yes, I remember the first time was when I was on holiday with my friend and her family when I was about 13, and honestly I had it for about 3 days and it scared me so much; that whole holiday is blur now that I mention it

59. DO YOU TAKE A VITAMIN DAILY?

  • I used to take the vitamins that help strengthen your bones as I wanted to make my teeth stronger but I forgot to carry on taking them when I came home from university

60. DO YOU WEAR SLIPPERS?

  • If you saw how grim the floor was in our old uni house, you would do too
61. DO YOU WEAR A BATH ROBE?

62. WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO BED?

  • I have a whole drawer full of oversized T-shirts that I've collected throughout the years

63. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CONCERT?

  • One Direction, back in 2013

64. WALMART, TARGET, OR KMART?

  • We do not have any of those over in the UK and I have never visited any of them

65. NIKE OR ADIDAS?

  • This is actually difficult; probably Nike maybe? I own more Nike stuff than Adidas

66. CHEETOS OR FRITOS?

  • I do not know what Fritos are and I have never tasted Cheetos, but I do love Wotsits if they're similar?

67. PEANUTS OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS?

  • Peanuts; sunflower seeds are so boring, my mum made me do a cleanse with her like last year and all we ate for 2 days was carrots, unsalted cashew nuts and sunflower seeds; it was grim

68. EVER HEAR OF THE GROUP TRES BIEN?

  • No

69. EVER TAKE DANCE LESSONS?

  • Yes, from the age of 10 to 13 I took ballet and street dance hahaha

70. IS THERE A PROFESSION YOU PICTURE YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE DOING?

  • Idk, maybe in the acting industry playing in films such as '21 Jump Street' and 'Bad Neighbours' and goes by the name Dave Franco

71. CAN YOU CURL YOUR TONGUE?

  • Ya ya, both ways

72. EVER WON A SPELLING BEE?

  • I think I came 3rd in one in my English class when I was in year 6 but it literally was just something I think the teacher used to kill time, I think; I'd be don at one now though, I think

73. HAVE YOU EVER CRIED BECAUSE YOU WERE SO HAPPY?

  • Once, when my Great Nan gave my Nan (her daughter) the engagement ring that my Great Grandad gave to her when they were in their 20's, on her and my Grandad's 40th Wedding Anniversary.

74. OWN ANY RECORD ALBUMS?

  • Nope

75. OWN A RECORD PLAYER?

  • Nope

76. DO YOU REGULARLY BURN INCENSE?

  • Hahahah no

77. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

  • I've never had a boy like me that far tbh

78. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN CONCERT?

  • Drake and Rihanna would be nice, thanks (also seeing clips from Wireless a few weeks ago totally jealous of those that saw J.Cole and Bryson Tiller)

79. WHAT WAS THE LAST CONCERT YOU SAW?

  • If festivals count I last saw Section Boyz at Wild Life in Brighton; when it comes to proper concerts I think it was Panic! At The Disco back in January which was actually lit

80. HOT TEA OR COLD TEA?

  • Hot; has to be green, as well

81. TEA OR COFFEE?

  • Green Tea; I love the flavour of coffee but it gives me heart palpitations ffs

82. SUGAR COOKIES OR SNICKERDOODLES?

  • Never tried either, again not available in the UK

83. CAN YOU SWIM WELL?

  • I was never a strong swimmer as a child but I'd probably say I am now

84. CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH WITHOUT HOLDING YOUR NOSE?

  • Yeah, I don't think I've ever held my nose in my life

85. ARE YOU PATIENT?

  • Hm, depends; I kind of have the mentality where I think, "what's the point of spending your life waiting?" so if it's something that would go on for a longer time, such as waiting to see what will happen with a guy, I'm extremely impatient; waiting for a friend to buy something, for example, I'd say I'm pretty patient when it comes to those hahaha

86. DJ OR BAND AT A WEDDING?

  • Um DJ hello, unless you're actually going to bring Drake out I will not care, I would only ever want a DJ

87. EVER WON A CONTEST?

  • I have the worst luck when it comes to contests

88. HAVE YOU EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY?

  • No but I have considered a nose/chin reduction, what you think?

89. WHICH ARE BETTER: BLACK OR GREEN OLIVES?

  • Green; they have more taste!

90. CAN YOU KNIT OR CROCHET?

  • My Great Nan tried to teach me once but didn't go so well...

91. BEST ROOM FOR A FIREPLACE?

  • I'd say living room, it's nice to have a fire going in the winter while you're watching X Factor

92. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?

  • Eventually, I think. I feel like I may be waiting a long time, though

93. IF MARRIED, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED?

  • I've been married to myself for 19 years; stayed faithful

94. WHO WAS YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH?

  • I liked this guy that was one of my closest friends and when he found out it was nice for a bit but then became super awkward and literally was the most embarrassing time of my life; honestly, my Facebook statuses that come up on Time Hop are horrendous! (We are cool friends now though, he's a good guy, man)

95. DO YOU CRY AND THROW A FIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR OWN WAY?

  • I will most likely throw a fit but it depends who I'm with; I have a group of friends at uni that know me as "the moody, stubborn one" because when we go on night's out I always say that I'm going to this one particular club even if I have to go on my own, and I throw a fit until they agree with me (I'm picky when it comes to my night's out, otherwise I actually don't mind; I'll usually let everyone else choose!)

96. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

  • No

97. DO YOU WANT KIDS?

  • My biggest fear in life is giving birth, I have had nightmares over it, I may change my mind but in the mean time the answer is no

98. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

  • A light pastel blue (it's never straight forward blue, is it?)

99. DO YOU MISS ANYONE RIGHT NOW?

  • I miss everyone at university; honestly some of the best people I know!

100. WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TAG TO DO THIS VIDEO NEXT?

  • I tag all of you guys! If you want to answer these questions then just copy them out and even tweet me yours so I can read through them!

Comments