YOUTUBE - Everyday Subtle Smokey Eye Look!


I've actually uploaded another video! Here is my everyday smokey eye look that I use pretty much every day that I apply my makeup. When I started wearing makeup, this became my night look for when I was going clubbing and to parties as I thought it was extremely heavy, but the more I've got used to wearing it I started to apply more and update this as my day look!

Using browns gives a more subtle look to the smokey eye that you wouldn't get from using black, and using a mix of different shades (I used pinks, minks, light browns and dark browns) creates a more blended and "natural" look. Here is the video;



And here are the products I use. They are the same products seen in my 'everyday make up look';

Technic Mega Mattes Eyeshadow Palette -- £4.00, Boohoo.com
Technic Mega Nudes Eyeshadow Palette -- £5.00, Boohoo.com
NYX Avant Pop Eyeshadow Palette (Nouveau Chic) -- £13.00, Feel Unique
No.7 Ultimate Eye Palette -- £36.99, Amazon [I think it has been discontinued in some stores]
Collection Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner -- £4.99, Boots
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Kohl Liner (Black) -- £4.39, Boots
DreamWeave&co Lash Extension Magnet Mascara -- £12.00, The Luxury Beauty Company

Comments