The Boho Binge


I first started becoming more invested in clothing and the idea of shopping and purchasing when I was about 14, and the first trend that I discovered was boho. I loved all the flower crowns and floral prints and denim, and it definitely became a wardrobe staple for me. When boho faded out of fashion I was sad to see it go, however my style changed and I soon forgot about it... until the other day when I heard that the trend is definitely coming back this Spring/Summer.
In the summer, its often that these trends come back in to fashion as more people attend festivals which means they have to spend a whole lot of money creating a new wardrobe that is Coachella worthy (which seems strange to me when British people attend festivals where you are knee-deep in mud). Saying this, I was a bit disappointed last year when there was a hint of Boho seen with crochet, tassels and a lot of suede, but it was very limited and more "wild west"-esque (?) than anything.

SO, this year I am on a mission to see Boho make it's well earned return, ready for the new season. I have hand-picked a few items from the high street that I think will be a hit this year, and I can't wait to purchase for myself (*transforms back in to 14 year-old self*).

TOPSHOP
Bikini Set  (£38.00)
Playsuit (£24.00)
Top (£28.00)
Swimsuit (£32.00)
Sandals (£52.00)

River Island
Trousers (£40.00)
Pinafore (£40.00)
Wedged Heels (£50.00)
Flower Crown (£10.00)

Missguided:
Maxi Dress (£24.00)
Swing Dress (£14.00)
Denim Shorts (£25.00)
Choker (£6.00)

ASOS:
Poncho (£19.00)
Dress (£50.00)
Belt (£20.00)
Hair Comb (£12.00)




Comments