Am I Obsessed With Kylie Jenner Or Is She Truly The Queen Of Style?


It was only recently that I picked up on my behaviour towards celebrities and how obsessive my personality is in regards to the topic. When I was younger, I was so infatuated by Selena Gomez in her 'Wizards of Waverly Place' days, as well as Miley Cyrus (I was obsessed in Disney Channel in general) which then moved on to One Direction and so on. But now, at 19 years old, why am I still obsessed with celebrities, more specifically Kylie Jenner?

However, I can't help but think that the Kardashian/Jenners are so famous that we can't help but be in love with them, especially seeing how popular they are in the fashion and beauty industry. Being bombarded by Kylie's fashion line with her sister, Kendall, her hair extension line for Bellami and her newly launched 'Lip Kit' range, no wonder myself and so many others are in love with Kylie. Personally, I would name her one of the greatest influences from this year and I believe being the youngest of the "Kardashians" she definitely has a bigger impact on the younger generation, more specifically those that are interested in fashion and beauty, like myself. 

But honestly, how can you not love Kylie?!



1. Her Hair 
Although Kylie changes her hair nearly every week (not even an exaggeration) literally every hairstyle that she has had has looked incredible. My favourites have to be either her dark messy lob or the blonde hair; either way I would love to look like her.



2. Her Make Up
I mean really; she even has her own lipstick range, how can you not think she is the queen of makeup tricks?


3. Her Clothing
Seeing as she probably earns a wealthy amount, I can only imagine how much that goes towards clothing and how much she gets endorsed to be seen sporting a brand. I don't think there is one thing she hasn't worn where she hasn't pulled it off and I've wanted to own (and be able to pull off too).


4. Her Pets
How cute are Norman and Bambi! Don't try and tell me you don't want them for yourself.

5. Her sister
Kendall is just as much goals are Kylie is. The bond that them two have is literally all you wish for with your sister. Yes, they may fight, but what sisters don't? And who doesn't want to be known as the hottest sisters in Hollywood? With a sister as gorgeous as Kendall it's kind of a given.


6. Her House
Her house is custom made. CUSTOM MADE.


7. Her Cars
 Not only does she own several cars at the age of 18 but she also has some of them customised with black velvet exterior. How many people can say they have a car at 18 let alone a black velvet customised car? It's said that her car collection includes a Range Rover, Mercedes-Benz, a Ferrari AND a Rolls Royce (phew).












Photo Credit to Kylie Jenner on Instagram.

Comments