MOOD BOARD

Just a quick post, I created this mood board for my inspirations from this month following the recent NYFW and LFW. Being as eager for summer to arrive as I am, I decided this mood board to show you guys what my favourites have been that I am hoping to see a lot of in the next couple of months!



SS15 Style
Looking at various blog posts, magazine articles, blogs, etc. I was able to put together a few of my favourite looks that I hope will be mirrored on the high street this spring/summer. The designers of these incredible creations are:

BURBERRY PRORSUM
MATTHEW WILLIAMSON
MONIQUE LHUILLIER
REBECCA MINKOFF

Hair-spiration
As you may/may not know, I have had short shoulder-length hair for about 9 months now, having dip dye for the past 7. I have always been a fan on ombre, as I have now sported the lighter ends twice for a total of nearly 2 1/2 years! You can see from my hair inspo that I am a huge fan of Asami Zdrenka, Kylie Jenner and Lucy Hale's hair at the moment, and I am thinking of cutting my shorter and edgier in the following months. I am I N L O V E with the turquoise/purple hues that a lot of the girls are sporting, I'm just not sure that I am brave enough, or based on the fact that the colour is heading out of season and natural blondes are coming in for this following season.

High Street Buys
BEFORE I START CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE CAMEL AND FRINGE THIS SEASON?! Looking for a great camel-coloured fringe jacket is becoming difficult for me, especially as I have found a multiple amount however I am SO picky that I cannot choose. Anyway, based on the styles for SS15 and my own personal favourites for this summer, I picked out a couple of items that I am hoping to purchase in the next couple of months. The sporty look is coming back in to fashion, so I'm really digging the 'Old Skool' Vans and baseball cap look. Bomber jackets are my pick for this spring's jacket as they are light and stylish, perfect for when the sun is coming out but that breeze is still a little chilly. 
The stores that these items are from include:
TOPSHOP - Camel Skirt, Camel Boots, Khaki Bomber Jacket
ASOS - Fringe Crop, Baseball Cap, Over-ripped Jeans, Shirt Dress
Vans - 'Old Skool' Vans
Motel Rocks - Mesh Dress

Celebrity Queens
These are a few of the leading ladies of fashion that I have been intrigued by recently. The likes of Amanda Steele and Ashley Benson have only just entered my line-up, with the likes of Shenae Grimes-Beech and Kylie Jenner being my leading ladies, due to their edgy and laid-back style. Others in my line-up include Acacia Brinley, Lauren Conrad, Lucy Watson and Nina Nesbitt. 

Why not create your own mood board for your fashion styles and inspirations? Not only is it great fun and helps with making intelligent purchasing choices (trust me, it really helps!) but its also great for taking that time off to just relax and do something creative!


Comments